Friday, February 7

friday favs//be mine Valentine










 




1.  this heart bunting is so pretty//2. a simple sweet card perfect for the raddest couple//
3.  completely obsessed with these pillows.  I'm convinced I need them now//4. chalkboard printables=perfect for snail mail valentines!//5. let's be nerds together//6. a robot brooch?  yes! (does anyone even wear brooches anymore?)//7. perfect 9 to 5 Valentines outfit//8. paired with these earrings//9. love is in the air with this super pretty card created by my friend Heather//10. penguins are my second favorite animal.  Everyone needs penguin love//11. of course I had to end with something bunny-related.  this print would be so much sweeter if ours actually got along!

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kelly for linking my card to your Friday Favs! I love everything you have pulled together. I especially love the heart bunting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!